For the first time in Bangladesh, Brand Practitioners Bangladesh Group has organized Igloo Brand Talk on 04 May 2019 at hotel Amari, Dhaka. 11 experienced marketers of the country were talked on 11 most important topics of brand marketing. They shared useful insights to take the brand forward in this age of extreme competition. Certainly, Insight shows the way, Insight opens the door to possibilities. The 11 speakers of Igloo Brandtalk are
1) Mr. Asif Iqbal, Deputy Managing Director (FMCG), Meghna Group
2) Mr. Sabbir Nasir, Executive Director, ACI Logistics (Shwapno)
3) Ms. Rubabaddaula, Founder & Managing Director, Pulse Healthcare Services
4) Mr. Aman Ashraf Faiz, Managing Director, Gazi TV
5) Mr. Kamrul Hasan, Group CEO, Igloo
6) Mr. Anup Kumar Saha, Business Director, ACI Consumer Brands Ltd.
7) Mr. Shahriar Amin, Brand Consultant, Spriha Board of Directors, Adjunct Faculty (East-West University and University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh)
8) Mr. Lutfi Chowdhury, Regional Head, Eskimi South Asia
9) Mr. Tajdin Hasan, Head of Marketing, Daily Star
10) Mr. Ghalib Bin Mohammed, Head of Marketing, Arla Foods (Dano)
11) Mr. Mansurul Aziz, Head of Brand Marketing, Nagad Bangladesh
Marketing Superstar Syed Alamgir, Managing Director, ACI Consumer Brands Limited were presented as the guest of honor at BrandTalk. BrandTalk is a signature program of Brand Practitioners Bangladesh.